Thursday, January 6, 2011

Emory/NC week

Last Wednesday morning Bobby, Hudson, and I drove up to Atlanta to go visit Greg and see Emory in town. We visited downtown that night, then went to Shoguns and to visit Emory. I really liked the campus. Every building is made of granite or marble and the campus is quite beautiful. I could definitely picture myself being there, even if it would require a major adjustment from UCF. Here are some of the pictures of the campus.


After the visit, we headed up to Aubrey's cabin in Penrose, NC and spent the rest of the week there with 9-10 other friends. It was a really good week. I really did enjoy spending time away with people that I love being with. I also enjoyed hanging out with new people, I think that was the highlight of my trip. I just love meeting new people and spending time getting to know them. This trip really reminded me that I have a family of friends that are a blessing to my life. We also prayed and worshiped together; we prayed for someone in need, and that was another highlight. This trip was also bittersweet. I know that I am going to move on later this year, and it made me a little sad to realize that. However, God is giving me time to spend with the people I love, and that is such a blessing. These next 7-8 months will be very meaningful to me. Here are some images from the time we spend in NC:



 


If you want to look at more of the beautiful pictures and my friends, here is my album on facebook: Emory/NC

No comments:

Post a Comment