Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Prove it

For really the first extended period of time, I am really starting to be a tad worried about my academic career entering into classes at Candler. There is so much out there for me to learn and study, and experience, but I'm going to have to work  harder than I ever to obtain all of it. I have never considered myself as an excellent student. I'm going to need to convince myself that I am able to do what it takes to obtain what is there for me to understand, learn, and experience during my time here at Candler. I believe God will carry me, but I don't really understand yet how I am going to be able to do it all. I want that to be a process of doing what it takes academically, not only spiritually, to excel  academically here.

A little insecurity, but I am ready to prove it to myself.

1 comment:

  1. Good news, dude! Do itttt! :] I'll be praying for you during the process!

    ReplyDelete