Sunday, March 6, 2011

Funk-y

This week is "Spring Break" (I put that in quotations because since I am not in school, I am not very much affected by it, I just don't have Wesley stuff this week) and I am finding myself in quite the lull. I say that because I find myself being lazy and apathetic, which is a dangerous place to be. I want this to change, because I do not want this attitude to spread towards other parts of my life. I want to nip this in the bud, but still seek to be rejuvenated. I think that that is important every now and again. I will not be too busy this week, just going to work, which is good.

I have applied for the Sherman Scholarship at Candler, and sent in my FASFA, so I am also eagerly awaiting those to be looked at and decisions to be made by Emory. I have a meeting with the District Superintendent, Wayne Wiatt, on Tuesday, then I will be going to a baseball game with my dad after that. I am really excited for Tuesday! For now though, I need to work my way outta this funk.

No comments:

Post a Comment