Sunday, February 27, 2011

It's been a while, so a lot has happened.

It has taken me almost an entire month to get back here and document the happenings of my life, but that doesn't mean that my life has been in anyway boring or not worth writing about. I have been accepted to Candler School of Theology at Emory University in Atlanta, GA. I am going there on March 24-25 for a tour and attending the school in the fall. Such a blessing. I am also still in my candidacy process for ordination. The application process for the Sherman Scholarship for Candler and the candidacy process overlap a little bit while the district superintendent is involved in both. My application, with an essay, is due this Tuesday so I am working on explaining my call again, which is always fun to do. I have a meeting with the DS next Tuesday (the 8th). I also got my UCF diploma =)

 Here is a picture of CFL Wesley, they deserve to be somewhere in this blog


My UCF Diploma






My acceptance letter to Candler =)

God is also continuing to humble my heart, even though that is sometimes painful. All of that is God's faithfulness to me, though. That humbles me every time, that God is faithful to me. I don't have anything else really specific, this is more of a catch-up blog, so sorry!

I am continuing to pursue God in each and every way possible, and it is so satisfying; so hopeful.

1 comment: